quinta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2009

Whem I was a little girl, I behaved well and I always liked to be spoiled when I was sad. I grew up very fast and learned to take care of the house since my six years old; because my mother thought that a girl should know how to do everything at home.
At the primary school, I was always a little bit sad because my father went to Venezuela to work; it was very difficult to grow up without the presence of my father.
When I was fourteen years old, me and my brother went to Venezuela, where I worked was an employee in a clothes shop, and learn the language and the culture of the Venezuelan people.
My family return to Portugal when I was eighteen years old and I went to England to Guernsey to work was a hotel employee during sixteen months, where I learned a little of English.
After that I come back to Portugal in 1994 and I worked twelve years and nine months for an American company, called Lear Corporation. In the company I made many friends and I had some formation to do my job. For me work is very important, I do always my best, that's my gold.
In September of 2007 I enrolled RVCC at CINDOR which corresponds to the ninth degree of the school and I finished with success in May of 2008. On July I took English I and in October I concluded English 2. It was a very good experience and very useful for my future.
In December I started a new school challenge, the course of" Technician of Informatics and Systems" corresponding to the twelfth degree.
I like to help other people, if friends and family need something;I try to help if possible.
Today I'm married and I have got two beautiful sons for him I do everthing.

1 Comentários:

Blogger Amélia Ribeiro disse...

Olá Paula!

Que neste Natal, nem que seja por um momento, as pessoas acreditem que vale a pena transformar cada lágrima num sorriso, a amargura em alegria e cada coração numa casa aberta para receber a todos, especialmente os mais frágeis.
Então sim, vale a pena viver um Ano Novo!

Feliz Natal junto dos que mais amas, com muita Saúde, e uma vida cheia de pequenos momentos…!

Um beijo!

ALMA INQUIETA

23 de dezembro de 2009 às 15:39  

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial